国外网站
当前位置:首页 > 阅读 > 英语阅读

《生活大爆炸》经典台词

2020-03-05 17:58:59 来源:国外网站推荐 - 由[国外网站大全]整理
      Sheldon: It's not suspicious that I'm fixating. It's consistent with my personality. 我专注一件事没什么奇怪的。我一直就这性格。
  Raj: Mummies and zombies are the exact same thing.木乃伊与僵尸是一模一样的东西。
《生活大爆炸》经典台词
  Leonard:Oh, yeah? Mummies are wrapped in bandages. 是吗?木乃伊全身裹着绷带呢

  Raj: That’s called a fashion choice.那是人家的时尚风格

  Sheldon:If a zombies bites you, you turn into a zombie. However, if a mummy bites you, all you turn into is someschmo with a mimmy bite. So, like a zombie, that’sbeen eaten from the waist down, you, sir, have no leg to stand on.如果你被僵尸咬了,你也会变为僵尸。但如果是木乃伊咬你,你只会变成有木乃伊咬痕的白痴。所以你就像是个被人啃掉下半身的僵尸一样,说的话完全“站不住脚”。

  Howard: Guess who picked up his new car this morning?你们猜猜谁今早弄了台新车

  Raj: Does it have that new car smell?里面有新车味吗?

  Howard: Yep! For as long as I can keep my mother out of it.有的!只要不让我妈上车就有。

  Leonard: Maybe they reassigned it because you never use it.可能是看你从不停车就从新分配给别人了吧。

  Sheldon:Well, I’m not using my nipples, either. Maybe they should reassign those.我也从不用我的乳头啊。他们也要帮我分配吗

  Howard:Are you listening to yourself?你有听到你自己说的话了吗?

  Sheldon: I always listen to myself. It’s one of the great joys of my life.我当然都有听啊。这是我人生中最美好的事之一呢

  Sheldon: Leonard, you’re my best friend. Why don’t you ever take my side?莱纳德,你是我最好的朋友,为什么你从不跟我同一阵线。

  Leonard: Because I can never understand your side!因为我从没懂过你那阵线。

  Penny:Okay, howard’s mother is in, like, every one of your wedding photos.你每一张结婚照里都有霍华德的妈妈

  Bernadette: What can I tell ya? She’s a big girl. Wherever you look, there she is.我能说什么呢 她可是“大”姑娘。不管看哪,她都赫然在目

  Sheldon: This cushion experienced a nude revenge wiggle.这张坐垫经历了复仇裸蹭

  A drying owner: What?什么?

  Sheldon: a naked man sat on it. Now, here’s my concern: his diet is rich in fatty deli meats. What test do you have to detect lipid residue?一个裸男坐在了上面。我担心的问题是他的饮食成分富含脂肪过多的肉食。你这里有哪些脂质残留的检验测试呢

  A drying owner: Lipid what? 什么脂质?

  Sheldon: Lipid residue. An anal autograph. A colon calling car, if you will.脂质残留。亲屁签名,叫结肠名片也行。


推荐阅读