If you're one that was born between the dates of August 23- September 22 then you're considered a Virgo. Virgos, just like the other zodiac signs, have many different traits.
1. It is very hard to read a virgo, they are illusive with emotions and are secretive.
2. Virgos are never completely satisfied with themselves. They always want to be better, go higher and have more for their life.
3. Virgos are compassionate yet critical, generous yet skeptical and practical yet complex.
4. Virgos are quick to pick out mistakes, even if they don't mention it.
5. A Virgo's silence is always judged as being stuck up or arrogance.
6. If a virgo doesnt like you, they are more prone to have feelings of indifference than hate toward you.
7. Virgos are not trusting with sharing much of who they are with everyone; they're a mystery to a lot of people.
8. Virgos are only affected by the people who matter to them. If you hate them, they probably don't care.
9. Virgos are perfectionists and whatever they do, they need to do it thoroughly and get it exactly right or they feel dissatisfied.
10. A virgo always has something smart to say, even if they don't say it.
11. Virgos take pride in being useful, but when unappreciated, they feel used.
12. A virgo will not stay where they are not needed.
13. Virgos emotions can run the warmest warm and the coldest cold; even for the same person.
14. Sometimes the little things people do, can irritate a virgo. The big things that irritate everyone else, virgos can shrug off.
15. Virgos make no pretenses，exactly what they say is exactly how they feel.
16. A Virgo doesn't need anyone to agree with them. They are usually comfortable enough with themselves to stand alone if they have to.
17. Once a virgo has their mind made up, there's probably nothing you can do to change it.
18. Never ask a virgo their opinion if you don't want the frank truth.
19. Most Virgos hate chaos, but may be drawn to it because they love a good challenge.
20. Virgos are very much aware of their faults and get annoyed when reminded of such.